The Biber Power Truck. Outstanding performance – used intelligently
Eschlböck especially developed The Biber Powertruck VICAN for its wood chipping operation it holds a very unique new design of power transmission: maximum performance. Without loss of power.
– outstanding performance
- fast – strong – unsurpassed
- 750 HP for hacking and driving
- Driving pleasure and economy: highest driving comfort outstanding road holding
- Spontaneous performance on the road and uncompromising power in the hacking business
- Off-road (8×4) with steered and liftable rear axle and optional X-Track
- latest crane generation by Palfinger with a reach of 10.4 m
Biber Power Truck VICAN – The concept
- The vehicle can be moved from the operator’s seat without disengaging the chipper rotor.
- Power transmission to the chipper unit with single-stage Biber Power Truck gearbox without loss of power.
- The biggest model from Eschlböck: the Biber 92 with a cutting width of 122 cm, can handle wood up to 75 cm.
- Powered with up to 750 HP from 16l capacity forms the basis for a confident driving on the road and enough power during chipping operation.
For more information and data click here: Biber Trucks