60 years: Eschlböck celebrates its anniversery and presents a new chipper generation15. January 2016
The new series Biber 211. June 2017
Eschlböck’s Trucks in Pole Position
Intelligent all-wheel drive systems assist off-road
Various axle configurations and large wheel diameters
- 6×6 or 8×8 on MAN
- 8×4 with optional x-track and liftable rear axle on Volvo
- 8×8 with Mercedes parts and large cross-country tires
King of the road
- 80 km/h and the Biber Powertrucks with automatic gearbox
- Optimal road holding thanks to low center of gravity
Worldwide service network for trucks:
Quality, performance and convenience are crucial factors for chipping operations
- Convenient operation out of the control center with air-condition, BPT with park heating, picture window, short set-up times and immediate readiness; it is fun to work with this chipper!
- Relaxed and efficient working thanks to best control and individual settings.
- The crane of a Biber truck can reach over the cabin which allows continuous feeding even in case of constricted room.
- Eschlböck’s powerful cool system instead of the serial cooler is standard in every type series and enhances the performance of the truck even in case of extreme temperatures and dusty environment.